Munster TT Championships 2020
Round 2 – Para Cycling Championship
Birdhill, Co. Tipperary
Saturday 1st August 2020
Open to full and limited competition licence holders only
All categories (minimum category size 6)
A+/A1/A2/A3/A4/Junior/Women/M40/M50/M60/U11-U16 Boys & Girls
NOTE: A4 TT is non-championship (not Munster recogonised) – prizes for 1st/2nd/3rd
30Km course / 8Km course for U11-U14
Online entry only and the closing date is Wednesday 29th July 2020
U11 – U14 : First Rider away @ 10am
U15-U16, Junior, Adult : First Rider away @ 12pm
Entry fee: Adults €15 & Underage €10
Please also note: Awarding of Medals at Munster Championships
Minimum number of participants for all individual categories for a full set of Gold, Silver and Bronze medals to be awarded is 6.
If only 4 or 5 participants, then there will be Gold & Silver medals only. If only 3 or less participants, then there will be Gold only.
Individual medals can only be won in the riders own Category only so maximum of only one individual medal per competitor.
Covid-19 measures will be in place to ensure the safety of riders and organisers.
- All participants MUST sign-on using Event master. No cash will be accepted on the day, without exception. The link will be advertised separately to this announcement.
- All participants MUST complete the Cycling Ireland Self-Assessment Personal Screening Questionnaire. The link will be advertised separately to this announcement.
- Participants and spectators are asked not congregate in groups at the start or finish of the event.
- Once participants have completed their warm-up, they must queue at the start line at the marked 2m intervals and when finished you are asked to leave and wait for the results.
- The results will be posted on both our club Facebook and website, no later than 8pm the following day.
- Participants are reminded to remember proper etiquette (No spitting, etc.)
Please keep an eye our web page northtipperarywheelers.com and facebook.com/northtippwheelers for further updates and details
For questions and queries please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org